1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Brighter lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by dwill3015, Feb 15, 2007.

1. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks, a nice upgrade. Any recommendation on auxiliary lighting?
  3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

so, is this a scam, or a worthwhile investment. I personally like to have as bright of headlights as humanly possible, while retaining my legality. If this really works, this would be very handy to me.
  4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You'd have to check with your local authorities to see if multiple headlight use is legal in your area. In RI, it is not legal to operate multiple headlights, unless it is of the vehicle manufacturer design.

This concept has been around for quite some time.
  5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It came from a reputable website in their new product reviews with photos and such so it does not look like a scam to me. Personally I want to install a HID kit on my 2006 Silverado.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003...1QQihZ006QQcategoryZ36476QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    I have read that some of the lights like purple are too bright to be street legal and are intended for show cars. I will have to do some research to find out what is legal in Washington State