1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Broke 200K on truck last night

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by BluBurb89, Jul 11, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. BluBurb89

BluBurb89 Rockstar 100 Posts

While passing Joint Base Lewis-McChord last night my odometer passed 200K; without any major engine issues. I know this may not be unusual for other GM drivers but it tickled me to have my little, import driving, brother in the "burb". None of the vehicles he has ever owned has ever turned over even once without major issues. I just laughed and pointed while he caught an attitude and sulked; loved it!.:glasses:
  2. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

congrats, lets hope it lasts alot longer, I'm on about 300 on my engine...390k on the truck, replaced because it didnt have enough power for me :)..although now I go through transmissions like TP
  3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Congrats on keepin her going.. And a testament to how long those 5.7Ls last and how well they were actually build.
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

She's just broke'n in.
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

CONGRATS on hitting 200k! You know, 200k is the new 100k! ;-) Get a photograph of your odometer if you have a chance and we'll let you join the 200k mile club!
  6. BluBurb89

BluBurb89 Rockstar 100 Posts

Steve,
    Here's the picture of the odometer. Thank you all for the acknowledgment but I must give credit to GM because I wasn't always on time or on schedule with the maintenance and some of it was sketchy, to say the least. Took me awhile to figure things out; this is a well built example of American workmanship; Thanks Detroit!
    Ted
    [​IMG]