1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Brush guard brackets

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by AG_TX, Dec 19, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. AG_TX

AG_TX New Member

i scored a Ranch Hand brush guard for my 07' Classic for $100. just need the brackets and bolts. do i just call Ranch Hand directly for them? none was opened by the time i picked it up today.
  2. Greg84

Greg84 New Member 100 Posts

I would call the manufacturer first and do 3 things.

#1 - Find out if they'll even sell the brackets separately. Some companies won't. Also make sure to get the part number off of the grille guard you have and make sure its actually for your truck. If you order brackets for an '07 classic and the guard is off an '07 new body style, its not going to fit.

#2 - If they sell the brackets, get the part number. Whoever you buy the brackets from will be a lot more willing to help you if you have this info, there is no easy to find list of replacement part numbers and if you try and tell the distributor who has to go to the manufacturer, there's more of a chance for something to get screwed up.

#3 - Get the name and number of a distributor who will sell you the part.