Brush guard brackets

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by AG_TX, Dec 19, 2010.

  1. AG_TX

    AG_TX New Member

    i scored a Ranch Hand brush guard for my 07' Classic for $100. just need the brackets and bolts. do i just call Ranch Hand directly for them? none was opened by the time i picked it up today.
  2. Greg84

    Greg84 Rockstar 100 Posts

    I would call the manufacturer first and do 3 things.

    #1 - Find out if they'll even sell the brackets separately. Some companies won't. Also make sure to get the part number off of the grille guard you have and make sure its actually for your truck. If you order brackets for an '07 classic and the guard is off an '07 new body style, its not going to fit.

    #2 - If they sell the brackets, get the part number. Whoever you buy the brackets from will be a lot more willing to help you if you have this info, there is no easy to find list of replacement part numbers and if you try and tell the distributor who has to go to the manufacturer, there's more of a chance for something to get screwed up.

    #3 - Get the name and number of a distributor who will sell you the part.

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos