1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

brush guard help

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 96silverado, Jan 27, 2010.

1. 96silverado

96silverado New Member

I just bought a brush guard off of craigslist and i dont know how to put it on. its a luverne gaurd and it came with 4 brackets to mount it on but cant seem to figure it out. its for my 96 silverado, if anyone has this brush guard would you mind senting a pic of where the bottom of the horrizontal bars mount to the tow hook bracket.

Thanks
  2. tattooed4life

tattooed4life New Member

Post pictures of what your trying to install, I may be able to help you out.
  3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: You can go to luvernetruck.com and might be able to find the mounting instructions on it. Hope this will help you! Good luck! I also know a luverne rep that might be able to help in getting the mounting instructions if you can't find them there!
  4. 96silverado

96silverado New Member

Sorry i dont have any pic to show, I was just seeing if anyone has this brush guard so they could sent a few pics of where the horizontal bars get conected to the frame. Thanks!

And i tried the website but no instructions!