Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Bubba roap video.....

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

2. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Sounds like it would be a good rope to have as a tow rope

3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is a nice rope. Pretty spendy though. I have two 4"-30' straps made by safeway, they are rated at 36,000 lb. I bought them 15 years ago and one is still in the bag! When I was younger and not experienced I used chains a lot. I was lucky as I never had one break and go through a window or worse. It is amazing how much a 4" strap will stretch. My friends and I have had some trucks running 44" tires buried in mud to the rockers. It took about 15 feet of slack and full throttle to get them out. I was driving the truck pulling the truck out and could barely feel as the strap tightened, stretched and popped the stuck truck out of the mud.

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Mud!!!! Hahahah Mud......:glasses: Looks like fun....