Built-in Photo Albums

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, May 19, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We are about 95% done with a website upgrade ... if you happen to see an error or two, please be patient ... it will all be fixed this week. There are several issues that a lot of people see, we'll slowly start to fix these during different points this week.

Photo Albums
    - All members now have their own photo albums attached to their profile. Go here to have a look: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/member.php?u=1. You can create your own album, upload photos and they will resize automatically.

Other Profile Addons
    - You'll also see a bunch of other little goodies like a Friend's list, better statistics, user-generated groups, and more. Take a look.

2. ChevyFan

If anyone plays around with these features, please post back here what you did and how you like it.

I may throw a free GMTC club sticker or two out to members who get creative on this and take advantage of the new features. :happy:

3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

thats great steve, but I cant find out in my control panel where to begin a photo album. how and where do i do this?

4. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have tried it and it works great :great: the only thing I noticed is that you can only add three pictures in the upload pictures form. But that’s a miner issue.
    The resize feature is handy :party:

5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I get database errors when I try to access the Gallery Home or Upload Pictures

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I must be missing something, as I don't see "where" to build a photo album either. I'll continue to work on it. Thanks for your work on the site upgrades!

7. ChevyFan

It's on your own Public Profile.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/member.php?u=13195

8. ChevyFan

9. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

i found it its on the right side... thanks steve!

edit: got the albums goin today :great:

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  10. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

The Album is up and runing have to do some more work on it Breat Job :great::great: