1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Built-in Photo Albums

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, May 19, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We are about 95% done with a website upgrade ... if you happen to see an error or two, please be patient ... it will all be fixed this week. There are several issues that a lot of people see, we'll slowly start to fix these during different points this week.

Photo Albums
    - All members now have their own photo albums attached to their profile. Go here to have a look: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/member.php?u=1. You can create your own album, upload photos and they will resize automatically.

Other Profile Addons
    - You'll also see a bunch of other little goodies like a Friend's list, better statistics, user-generated groups, and more. Take a look.
  2. ChevyFan

If anyone plays around with these features, please post back here what you did and how you like it.

I may throw a free GMTC club sticker or two out to members who get creative on this and take advantage of the new features. :happy:
  3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

thats great steve, but I cant find out in my control panel where to begin a photo album. how and where do i do this?
  4. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have tried it and it works great :great: the only thing I noticed is that you can only add three pictures in the upload pictures form. But that’s a miner issue.
    The resize feature is handy :party:
  5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Thread Killer Extraordinaire Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I get database errors when I try to access the Gallery Home or Upload Pictures
  6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I must be missing something, as I don't see "where" to build a photo album either. I'll continue to work on it. Thanks for your work on the site upgrades!
  7. ChevyFan

It's on your own Public Profile.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/member.php?u=13195
  8. ChevyFan

9. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

i found it its on the right side... thanks steve!

edit: got the albums goin today :great:
    Last edited: May 19, 2008
  10. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

The Album is up and runing have to do some more work on it Breat Job :great::great: