1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bull bar or no bull bar?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by drbjr11, Sep 14, 2009.

1. drbjr11

drbjr11 New Member

I am debating on whether or not to put a bull bar on my truck. I have asked around and some people said that a bull bar would look good but other people said that a bull bar would look stupid. A picture of my truck is attached. What do you think? 1225081619-00.jpg

2. MOJ06

MOJ06 New Member

Bull Bar with Lights fo sho
  3. Z-71

Z-71 Member

A nice chrome bull bar would look awesome on your truck
  4. ippielb

ippielb Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

just make sure its a low bull bar so it doesn't hide your grill. then it'd look good.
  5. Just my opinion but never been a big fan of bull bars on a pickup especially on white. Have seen a few on S-10 Blazers and Trail Blazers that looked pretty good but even those were on blue or black vehicles. Check out a few grille guards or full brush guards before making your decision.
  6. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 New Member

!!!!!X2!!!!!!
  7. gfitzge33

gfitzge33 New Member

chrome bull bar on lifted truck is straight bad ass.
  8. drbjr11

drbjr11 New Member

thanks, thats good advice
  9. MOJ06

MOJ06 New Member

Not mine but I'd rock it.
    [​IMG]
  10. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

For sureeee X3!!!!! for me!