1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bull Bars? Best one for the Money?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by fish4funjb, Jan 7, 2009.

1. fish4funjb

fish4funjb New Member

Hello,
    Anyone have a Bull Bar installed on 2007 NBS truck? If so how much and what Kind? I am thinking about purchasing one.
  2. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I would reccomend Westin for a bull bar, they run around 300.00 or so.
    But If you want a cattel guard then go with Ranch Hand. they will be a few more hundred.
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
  3. fish4funjb

fish4funjb New Member

Do you know if you lose your tow hooks on the Westin Bull Bar?
  4. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

The only problem with Ranch Hand is they don't have chrome or polished steel.
    Check out e bay for the bull bars, I haven't seen any that leave the tow hooks in place but I haven't really searched too much for them.
  5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I have a Westin bull bar on my 2005 1500, and I had to remove the tow hooks! The crappy thing for me was, I had just put a brand new pair of billet tow hooks on there a month prior! I love the looks of those bars, because they don't cover your grille!.............TRPLXL2
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  6. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Im sure there is a way to keep the tow hooks. it just takes some coustom fabbing