1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

bully dog gt gas tuner

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by chevy_ridin_real_high, Dec 22, 2011.

1. hey i have an 09 z71 crew cab with 10.5 inches of lift on 37 nitto mud grapplers does anybody have a bully dog gt tuner for a 09 are above chevy if so what do you think bout it hit me back asap please
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  2. the phantom

the phantom Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ive got one and Im not impressed.. I havent used it on the performance tune but the moderate tune I cannot say as I noticed a difference. Couple nice things about it is that you can monitor live readings such as coolant and trans temp with a user set temp. alarm, battery voltage, and you can watch your mpg be different than your onboard computer(hmmm wich one is right?? usually off 2-3 mpg) It gives you an efficiency reading on your driving habits but I didnt care about that. If you need it to recalibrate the spedometer then it will work but If your going to spend the money on one I would look at others although I havent tried others so Im curious to other capabilities with other tuners.