Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

For Sale Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner Gasoline

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by toyhauler, Nov 27, 2011.

1. toyhauler

toyhauler New Member

Bully Dog GT Tuner model #40410 for gasoline vehicles. $300.00
    This unit will work with multiple years, makes, and models so please vist www.bullydog.com to see if your specific vehicle is one of the many this tuner will work with.
    Unit is barely used and includes the unit, power cord, adapter cord, USB download cord, mounting bracket, SD Card, and the owners manual. Everything is in excellent condition. Great unit for some extra power for pulling and works well with fuel ecomony as well. I used the unit maybe 15 times within a 6 month period, so it is still just like brand new. Reason for selling the unit is because I sold my truck and it will not adapt to any of my other vehicles, otherwise I would keep it.

No spamming please. Do not contact me unless you have an interest in purchasing the unit. Why pay $350 or more for new unit plus shipping when you could buy this practically new unit and save money. I will be willing to meet a buyer within a 50 mile radius to deliver from my home as well.
    Number to contact me about the unit is two one seven, 37 seven, 6 two nine 1..name is Mark, or you can contact me via email at coons30@mchsi.com Please put GT Tuner in the email title so I know it is not spam email. Can send photos of the unit upon request via email. Payments accepted will be Cash, Certified Cashiers Checks, or Postal Money Orders. All payments will be verified prior to release of the unit.

2. toyhauler

toyhauler New Member

OK everyone.......tis the holiday season and for that reason.... If you are interested in this unit $250 will buy it +shipping. Give the gift of a Bully Dog this year!! All ready for a new owner and has a fresh update as of 12/17/2011!!