1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Bumblebee Fan Club.

Discussion in 'Chevy Camaro Forum' started by gzilla46, Jul 5, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. gzilla46

gzilla46 New Member

This isn't any old Camaro thread. It's also a thread that is a tribute to the Transformers character, Bumblebee.
    [​IMG]
    Bumblebee is one of Optimus Prime's best soliders when it comes to fighting Decepticons. Discuss all things Bumblebee here, from the Transformers edition Camaro to Bumblebee himself.

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Please tell me you aren't 43 years old and still live with your parents in the basement :lol:

Actually Bumblebee in the movie is the coolest...since he's a Chevy and all

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I must politely disagree ... even though I'm in the Chevy Camaro forum. IMHO, Ironhide is the coolest, since he's a GMC Topkick! (Bumblebee is my second pick...)

[​IMG]

4. rileyjr16

Ironhide too. I couldn't think of his name at the moment

5. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Rockstar 100 Posts

My almost 8 yr old son is a transformers nut calls my Sierra HD Mini Hide

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm sporting an Autobot front plate, Autobot emblems on the outside of each C pillar, twin chrome Autobot decals on the rear window (one in each lower corner), and an Autobot hitch cover -- on a lifted and fairly mean looking (I'm told) GMC Sierra. I'd kill for the extruded Autobot tailgate that Ironhide had in film ... and I've got nothing on the Ironhide edition of the Topkick as provided/modified by Monroe.

7. rileyjr16

Lol I'm changing my truck's name to Megatron then lol

8. Salesguy1980

Please no Skids and mud flap, those little P.O.S fords really are annoying lol

9. rileyjr16

Haha turns out we have more of a Transformer Fan Club than I thought :lol:

10. Salesguy1980

Scary isn't it. I was a fan as a kid and now my 7yr old son has every toy I think they make. We have watched all 3 movies many times, Has made for some awesome father son time. And I will admit, They are cool no matter what age you are