1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bumblebee Fan Club.

Discussion in 'Chevy Camaro Forum' started by gzilla46, Jul 5, 2012.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Haha yes indeed.
  2. gzilla46

gzilla46 New Member

Yeah, Ironhide is just as awesome. Behind only Optimus Prime, who is only behind Megatron in awesomeness.
  3. gzilla46

gzilla46 New Member

LOL. That's so cute.
  4. gzilla46

gzilla46 New Member

I know. Isn't that awesome.
  5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor

HMMM .... don't forget about me.... i like all the transformers, and movies, and i only wish i still lived at my mom and dads,,, nothing beats free food and moms laundry service.....
  6. Cheez

Cheez Member

I love that GM offers the transformer editions of the Camaro and Topkick. The only problem I have is the Chevy yellow just doesn't have the same feel as Bumblebee's gold color.
  7. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 New Member

Glad im not the only one in love with the movie. I was going to get the autobot emblem for my camaro.
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

You're just jealous that Ironhide was a GMC not a Chevy!
  9. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

I've seen it. Page 2 he spells out it cost him a total of 3k ... and it'd cost someone else more at full retail because he did several things at friend and fleet prices instead of retail.

It's awesome ... but stupidly overpriced.