Bumpers! ~ Need New Bumper For My Truck

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Marineredn, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Marineredn

Marineredn Member

Hey guys, I'm looking into a front bumper for my truck as I jacked the stock one up wheeling! there is a custom shop in my town ill go though most likely, but I was wondering what the Y'all have put on your trucks! Lets get a sticky going of sweet truck bumpers! you know the ones that look like you went to a train yard and took some of the parts of the front of the train!

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

3. Marineredn

Marineredn Member

That looks stout, like permanently retire a Prius and maybe have a scratch stout...

4. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

SAM_0649 - Copy.jpg

Thats the one im currently running, its a Ranch Hand front replacement. Im going to be selling in a couple months to buy a Fab Four front and rear bumper tho. Its a great bumper, very well built and has stood up to several ppl either side swiping it or backing into it. only a few scratches on it as well.

5. Marineredn

Marineredn Member

If I see a bumper/bush guard I really like, about 90 percent of the time it is Ranch Hand lol. They seem to make a hell of a product

6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Saw this one this past Sunday DSCF9816.jpg Looked mean....

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yuck, Enkei. The rest of the truck lacks the follow-through for that to actually look 'mean' (as you put it). IMHO this results in it just looking stupid/half-baked. :neutral:

I also can't ever get past winch bumpers that have no winches in them. It just looks dumb and pointless to me. I liken it unto a rear spoler on a rice burner that doesn't generate any actual down-force -- just a dopey-looking, tacked on thing that fails to serve the intended purpose.

9. G1500

G1500 New Member

10. Marineredn

Marineredn Member

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012