1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Burbs rule!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by unplugged, Sep 10, 2007.

1. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts

Anybody else notice how the Suburban forum has the most posts? (Besides the Coffee Shop) Does that mean that burbs are better because there are more burb owners posting than other vehicles or worse because burb owners have more trouble? Current post counts:
    Coffee Shop: 6222
    Suburban: 5662
    Silverado/Sierra: 1705
    Trailblazer/Envoy: 1366
    Tahoe/Yukon: 1348
    Colorado/Canyon: 573
    Everyone else: less than 500
  2. Skarch

Skarch New Member

Well, I contributed to that, but just because its so off the beaten path for me, and I needed some resources to get more familiar with it.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Interesting timing. I've been thinking about that as well and how to make the forum more accessable and available for users.

This website used to be several seperate websites. Suburban, Tahoe, Trailblazer, etc. The decision was made to move them into one big website. Some of the former sites had a lot more content than others, that's why there are some major differences.

We're looking into finding ways to make the information and sub-forums on this site easier to access to to post information into. There may be some changes coming in the next couple of weeks.