Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

By way of introduction...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by abe1217, Oct 19, 2012.

1. abe1217

abe1217 New Member

let me start by wondering, "Who would I have been without my truck for the past 12years?"

I wouldn't have been a boat owner. After watching the shenanigans that occur at any boat launch area...a 4x4 rocks.
    I wouldn't have had refuge from the nothingness of divorce. In the face of walking out with nothing, I had my truck, which was something.
    I wouldn't have had a partner drag me up fire roads to trail heads and mountain hikes in search of myself.
    I may not be here at all without the means to warm my hypothermic self after searching for myself up a fire road, up a mountain hike, in an ice storm a little too long. Ah, Chevy heat good.
    I wouldn't have had means to remake myself as a carpenter, a house builder, and a business owner.
    And lastly, I wouldn't have experienced the joy of diagnosing, wrenching, customizing, and fixing which will always be a man-thing to do and a right of passage to the same.

Thanks for having me here. Cheers.

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Abe, it's good to have you aboard. seeing how you feel about your truck I have to say you found the right place. :sign0020:

4. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome to the club, Abe.

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

6. abe1217

abe1217 New Member

Thank you all. Great site. Hoping to be a contributor as much as a customer.

Cheers,

Abe

7. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!