1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Byers Dublin Chevrolet

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by terry0341, Apr 18, 2007.

Random Gallery Photos

1. terry0341

terry0341 New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

First I will let you know about the place I purchaced my new Suburban. "Byers Dublin Chevrolet, Dublin Ohio" I went back to them because the three puchases prior to this one where great and this purchase was a great price, but that is all that is great about it. 1.They had the wrong pictures on the web site and when I asked about it the first time they said that it was the correct pictures. 2.After showing an intrest in that truck they came back and said that the LTZ wheels pictured on the site were not actually on that truck. 3.After asking the sales person the read the sticker to me word for word which included "XM, Heated front seats,Six CD changer" I show up and those are not options on the truck. ( now I knew what the options list was supposed to be on the LT1) and that is what was on there but you see the Bait and switch going on here right! So, only because it was the best price in all the surrounding states I went ahead with the purchase. Byer beware!