Cab Marker Lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Nickw059, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Nickw059

Nickw059 Member

I recently found a cab marker light kit from Advanced Auto Parts for only $20!!! SoI had too buy it. Installing them was fairly easy, and they look great. For anybody looking to get some I think it was a great deal. However, It comes with wires, and a switch, but i didn't like the switch so I bought a new one, and extra wire.

[​IMG]

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I love how they look, but I just have the worst hang up about drilling holes in the roof of the truck. $20 is super cheap for those though, where did you mount your switch at? I bet they look super sweet at night time as well, keep up the great work! :money:

3. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Don't give a post like that and not give us any pictures! I would love to see some at night if you can take them.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  4. Nickw059

Nickw059 Member

Yes, I was very cautious about drilling holes in my roof. I mounted a switch in my empty spce below my cargo light, It looks professional there! They look amazing at night, I'd say it was the best $20 I've spent in a long time!

Here's one picture at night, They look better in person, but i guess the pic isn't too bad. But there bright!

[​IMG]

5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

They look great, and what a good deal:great:

6. x1LSUTigerfan

x1LSUTigerfan Member

looks sweet i want to find some for mine

7. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Looks great i have been thinkin about getting some for my truck, thanks for the info..

8. aboston

aboston Member

Looks good! Good job! What made you decide to put them on a separate switch?

9. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Looks good... I want a set for my Avalanche, but I don;'t know what style I want...

10. Dukeschevy

Dukeschevy Rockstar 100 Posts

Haha I just saw these the other day too! Now that I know they are good I may have to get them