1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cab Marker Lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Nickw059, Dec 6, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Nickw059

Nickw059 New Member

I recently found a cab marker light kit from Advanced Auto Parts for only $20!!! SoI had too buy it. Installing them was fairly easy, and they look great. For anybody looking to get some I think it was a great deal. However, It comes with wires, and a switch, but i didn't like the switch so I bought a new one, and extra wire.

[​IMG]
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I love how they look, but I just have the worst hang up about drilling holes in the roof of the truck. $20 is super cheap for those though, where did you mount your switch at? I bet they look super sweet at night time as well, keep up the great work! :money:
  3. Stealth

Stealth New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Don't give a post like that and not give us any pictures! I would love to see some at night if you can take them.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  4. Nickw059

Nickw059 New Member

Yes, I was very cautious about drilling holes in my roof. I mounted a switch in my empty spce below my cargo light, It looks professional there! They look amazing at night, I'd say it was the best $20 I've spent in a long time!

Here's one picture at night, They look better in person, but i guess the pic isn't too bad. But there bright!

[​IMG]
  5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

They look great, and what a good deal:great:
  6. x1LSUTigerfan

x1LSUTigerfan New Member

looks sweet i want to find some for mine
  7. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 New Member 100 Posts

Looks great i have been thinkin about getting some for my truck, thanks for the info..
  8. aboston

aboston New Member

Looks good! Good job! What made you decide to put them on a separate switch?
  9. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 New Member 100 Posts

Looks good... I want a set for my Avalanche, but I don;'t know what style I want...
  10. Dukeschevy

Dukeschevy New Member 100 Posts

Haha I just saw these the other day too! Now that I know they are good I may have to get them