1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cabin Filter

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ljtoolman, Oct 18, 2011.

1. ljtoolman

ljtoolman New Member

I have never replaced the cabin filter in my 02 Silverado. After 410,000 miles , I think it might need to be replaced. I`m an asthmatic and I feel like there is an awful lot of dust in the cabin air. Can anyone help me ? Picts ?
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The Below Link has Diagrams on where and how to Remove/Replace the Cabin Air Filter's.....on the 99" to 02" Trucks/SUV's, The Filter's are located under the Dash on the Passenger Side,

Link.....starting with Reply Number #11,
    http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97287&highlight=in cab filter

Keep in mind that you will need to Buy 2 Cabin Air Filter's as there are 2 of them......after removing the 1st one.....the 2nd one is right behind it.......and also its not hard at all to replace the Cabin filter's.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011