1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

California Dreaming

Discussion in 'North America - Southwest USA' started by ChevyFan, Jan 20, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Interesting. At my work (here in Texas) we sell nationally. Our sales guy who handled the west coast just quit, so I'm taking over California for him. Sure would be nice to get out there again. I had to fly to Mountain View in October for a meet with a business partner that we have. Will probably have to go again later this year.
  2. WestCoastColy

WestCoastColy Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I live about an hour away from Mountain View :cool:
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That event was split into two pieces. I went to the Tucson, AZ portion and my boss when to the Mountain View portion. I will have to go out to San Diego later this year and then again maybe more traveling. You know, I never signed up for this much traveling!!! :shocked: At leasts it's traveling to some cool places.