Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Call GM Customer Service with problems.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by dallenx, Sep 18, 2006.

1. dallenx

dallenx New Member

I called GM Customer Service today (1-800-222-1020) because of the problems that we're having with the Nox and with the service we received at the local dealer.

They were understanding, listened to everything, gave me a case number and eventually conference called in the service department at a different dealer and helped me make an appointment to get everything looked at again.

They know they can't solve the engine stumble or the guages not working issue until they get a 'code' but they want to see the rear hatch light issue and the seatbelt issue.

Oh yea, here's the list of issues on the Jun '06 built Nox with 3000miles:
    Insturment cluster not working, no lights and no gauges.
    Engine studder / stumble when backing out of driving.
    Rear seatbelts locking and ratching up and not letting go.
    Dash buckeling. Part on order.
    AC blowing hot.
    Lights not coming on when rear hatch opened.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

If they can reproduce the issue, they should fix it. Did those problems not occur when you took it in I guess?