Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Called Back for Chevy Commercial!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by HawaiiKid, Dec 7, 2010.

1. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

There is a local Chevy dealership that was having a casting call for all different ages of Chevy owners, so figured what the hell and entered myself and Sandy, my Silverado. Got a call today, and they want to interview me and see if they want to include us in the commercial!! I'm super excited because I clearly am really into my truck, and I think it would be awesome to see her on TV! Anyways, thought you guys would understand my excitement :) :party:

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congrats.... Keep us informed and post a copy if done....

3. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

congrats Hawaii kid ans Sandy !!!---- if you need a stand-in, I could probably fly down to help out !!!!!!-------good luck ---post for all to know on any of your progress!!!

4. jordanr1987

jordanr1987 Rockstar

make sure its not one of those cheesy low budget type of commercials like the cash for gold etc :no:

5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Congrats to you and Sandy.Hope you have fun doing the commercial.

6. thirdgenz28

thirdgenz28 New Member

Very nice. Good luck with everything.

7. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Thanks for the well wishes guys, I'm really excited about it! I'll keep everyone updated as far how this pans out, the interview isn't until this Saturday afternoon.

Nah, it'll be pretty good I hope-they are the biggest chain of dealers here-JN has like 6 or 7 different makes worth of car dealerships on the island, but their GM one is the biggest.

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Very cool.....like everyone else, can wait to see it! Congratulations!!!!

9. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Good luck, and lets be sure to see it when done!

10. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

That's excellent Hawaiikid! Congrats on the progress and best of luck in making it in to the finished product. I really hope you do. Can't wait to hear how everything pans out.