1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Calvin piss on sticker?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by waffle, Mar 28, 2012.

1. waffle

waffle New Member

I don't really know where to post this as i am still new. But i was wondering does anyone one know where I can get a Calvin piss on Toyota sticker/decal (to piss my friend off)? I don't know any legit sites to get decals from and can't find it at any stores/gas stations.
    Thanks for any kind off help
  2. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

I would call your local graphics/decal place as they usually have standard stickers like these. In google maps just search for vinyl graphics + your zip code. Also, have you tried amazon or googling "Calvin sticker, Toyota"?
  3. waffle

waffle New Member

Yes i tried but limited results come up and the sites have no reviews, ill check some local decal place. For some reason I am scared to use amazon/ebay but might give it a try
  4. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member 100 Posts

Is there not a decal/vinyl place in your town? I always just go to the place in the mall here and have them custom make my decals. It usually turns out to be cheaper than having something shipped haha.
  5. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

ebay for sure! :rules:
  6. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

Well im going to a local graphics place on Friday I can get a quote for you if you want. The place is called bta graphics, NH. Their website has a price list and the price will depend on the size but I don't think it would cost much. They might even be able to mail it to you. Definitely check to see whats online though too.
  7. waffle

waffle New Member

Thanks guys i found some on Ebay, i think i will be losing my ebay virginity...
  8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Calvin is cool but he needs a bigger pecker,,, I mean come on he drives a GM not a dodge..... :sign0020:
  9. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

They were around everywhere a few years back. The South Carolina State Troopers started pulling people for breaking the obscenity law and they all started disappearing or people would remove the actual stream of pee so it was no longer considered obscene. NO JOKE!!!!!
  10. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

Haha really, i never heard that law used against a sticker but that is something that SC Troopers would do, you would think there is something better they could have done with their time.