Calvin piss on sticker?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by waffle, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yeah believe it or not and the new thing is the Bull Nuts that people are hanging on their ball hitch. They recently pulled a woman done near Beaufort for them and issued Hera ticket. Turns out she is suing the state for infringement on her freedom of speech. I hope she win!!!!!

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I don't think it should be a ticketable offense, but I will say that I think that "truck nutz" (as they are commonly called) are relatively disgusting looking. *shrug*

3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I saw a guy the other day with two industrial size 2 1/2 inch threaded machine nuts hanging on his hitch. I thought that was pretty funny and it was a lot less offensive as the other ones I have seen. Those things are soo realistic it is kind of sickening!!!LOL

4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

yeah those truck nutz are really stupid to have on a truck/car IMO, they are really ugly and sickening like you said Red but they shouldnt give a ticket for having it, so hopefully that lady will win against the state.

5. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

.....:lol:

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well I agree with the nutz comments. But in this way I think they are better served on a plate rather than on a trailer hitch. Rocky mountain oysters as we call them are a delicacy only saved around branding seasons out here in the west. Some nice sour dough bread or biscuits sopp up the juices.

7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I totally agree! On my way to work I occasionally see a stupid gold F350 with a big pair hanging from his truck. It's gross and it makes me wonder what people are thinking when they put that kind of stuff on. Does it give you a feeling of being tough, cool, or just ballsy?

8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

hahahah we call them prairie Oysters out this way,,,, and they are a tad bit smaller then the ones they hang on trucks,,, I can only imagine that them big nuts on the trucks....come from a big old sassy bull... that ran for his life when he seen them coming, so i think it would be safe to say they would be a little tuff and chewy and only good for hanging on a truck....."cough" that would be a dodge truck as they need all the help and balls:lol: they can get.....

9. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree the realistic kind look pretty bad. When I first lifted my 95 I went to the halloween store and bought 2 of the ball and chains, Then I hung just the 2 balls from my hitch. That was back in 95 and my excuse is that I was 16 years old and creative. I got alot of comments about it then. Now that I am older I would not want the attention that something like that gets. The truck gets enough looks as it is

10. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Amazon is fine, I use it all the time. The prices are good and the shipping is quick. Good luck man. :glasses:

I agree those truck nuts are disgusting and not something a person with class would put on there truck. I have a guy that lives 2 doors down from me and drives a GMC Sierra and a nice one at that and he has these big balls hanging off his hitch. To me it ruins the whole truck. Anyway, just my opinion.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012