1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Calvin piss on sticker?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by waffle, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yeah believe it or not and the new thing is the Bull Nuts that people are hanging on their ball hitch. They recently pulled a woman done near Beaufort for them and issued Hera ticket. Turns out she is suing the state for infringement on her freedom of speech. I hope she win!!!!!
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I don't think it should be a ticketable offense, but I will say that I think that "truck nutz" (as they are commonly called) are relatively disgusting looking. *shrug*
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I saw a guy the other day with two industrial size 2 1/2 inch threaded machine nuts hanging on his hitch. I thought that was pretty funny and it was a lot less offensive as the other ones I have seen. Those things are soo realistic it is kind of sickening!!!LOL
  4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

yeah those truck nutz are really stupid to have on a truck/car IMO, they are really ugly and sickening like you said Red but they shouldnt give a ticket for having it, so hopefully that lady will win against the state.
  5. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

.....:lol:
  6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well I agree with the nutz comments. But in this way I think they are better served on a plate rather than on a trailer hitch. Rocky mountain oysters as we call them are a delicacy only saved around branding seasons out here in the west. Some nice sour dough bread or biscuits sopp up the juices.
  7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I totally agree! On my way to work I occasionally see a stupid gold F350 with a big pair hanging from his truck. It's gross and it makes me wonder what people are thinking when they put that kind of stuff on. Does it give you a feeling of being tough, cool, or just ballsy?
  8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

hahahah we call them prairie Oysters out this way,,,, and they are a tad bit smaller then the ones they hang on trucks,,, I can only imagine that them big nuts on the trucks....come from a big old sassy bull... that ran for his life when he seen them coming, so i think it would be safe to say they would be a little tuff and chewy and only good for hanging on a truck....."cough" that would be a dodge truck as they need all the help and balls:lol: they can get.....
  9. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree the realistic kind look pretty bad. When I first lifted my 95 I went to the halloween store and bought 2 of the ball and chains, Then I hung just the 2 balls from my hitch. That was back in 95 and my excuse is that I was 16 years old and creative. I got alot of comments about it then. Now that I am older I would not want the attention that something like that gets. The truck gets enough looks as it is
  10. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Amazon is fine, I use it all the time. The prices are good and the shipping is quick. Good luck man. :glasses:

I agree those truck nuts are disgusting and not something a person with class would put on there truck. I have a guy that lives 2 doors down from me and drives a GMC Sierra and a nice one at that and he has these big balls hanging off his hitch. To me it ruins the whole truck. Anyway, just my opinion.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012