1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Camping.... Avalanche Style!!!!!!! What a Great trip...

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 9, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well had my Canoe/Kayaking trip last weekend. We had 66 Friends this year From as far away as Tx and Mi. Had a blast.. Here are some pics... on the wadding 2.jpg on the wadding.jpg Photo-0074.jpg
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Avalanche camping at it's best... Photo-0060.jpg Photo-0061.jpg Photo-0062.jpg Photo-0063.jpg
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Photo-0066.jpg Photo-0068.jpg Photo-0069.jpg Photo-0072.jpg My friends new SS was sweet and he did not get stuck..
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Photo-0067.jpg My friend learned the hard way.. Do NOT cook on a Plastic table..:lol:

Photo-0073.jpg My Breakfest......And one of the BIG Fires we had going.. Photo-0070.jpg Photo-0071.jpg
  5. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice! Avalanche camping is the best way to camp. I'm hoping to round up some people and get out camping over the May long weekend.
  6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Wow, lots of good pics, your truck is super sweet looking, I love the stripes on the hood and how it matches the lower bumper. Nice to see that you work your vehicle too...hehe Lookes like it was a fun trip, I'm surprised you still have snow on the ground. Of cours that Camero is pretty sweet too, especially with the black stripes.

Thanks for sharing! Maybe this summer I'll have some pics of my truck in a mud puddle at a campground, or at least parked over it..hehe :great:
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Snow???? Nope No snow just Jersey White sand in the Pine Barrens.. And maybe a Devil or 2....:glasses:
  8. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Looked like a good trip. Makes me want to go camping as soon as possible. Time to make to plains to go. I did not go last year, too busy. I like all the pictures.
  9. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks like a blast. Think I want one of those truck tents. Canoe down a slow moving river is one of the most relaxing things to do. What makes it so fun is having such a large group. Thanks for sharing kiind of jealous.:glasses:
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Com'on over for next year.. First weekend of May every year.. This was the 55th year for this group to do it.. I started when I was 8 years old..