Camping/Canoeing/Kayaking in the PineBarrens ,NJ May 4-6th 2012....GTG Time!!!

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Feb 21, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

avcamper.jpg This is a pic from last year.. What you don't see are about 50 other people in the site that I have been doing this with for the past 20 years.. A nice Relaxing weekend.. Camping, Drinking if you want, (state campground keep in Plastic cups) Canoeing/Kayaking with good friends Down the Wadding River in Forked River,NJ..

We do this every year at the same time and we all have a great time We have had people from as far away as Fla and IL come for this weekend.

So I am putting this invite out to my Fellow GM Truck owners... More info to come soon

Come'on out for nice time...
  2. Enkeiavalanche

3. Enkeiavalanche

4. GM-Guy

GM-Guy New Member

Wow, Enki, still kickin it after 10 years, good for you
    No longer a AV owner, had the Red Devil, with the gold wheels, in NE chapter
    Ricky
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Hows it going? So where are you now? Anyway Wanna go Camping?
  6. GM-Guy

GM-Guy New Member

Moved up to Denali-ville, when the AV got up to 144k
    Haven't done much with the clubs, do to life catching up with me..lol
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Here is some updated info on this Great Relaxing trip... WAKE UP!!!!

Our annual Wading River Trip is just around the corner! Mark your calendars for Friday May 4th through Sunday May 6th! I'm still in the middle of getting all the details nailed down, but to the best of my knowledge we will be back at Hawkins Bridge this year. Also, for planning purposes, it looks like canoes are about $75 for two days and kayaks are about $65 for two days. I haven't talked to my guys yet, so I don't know if we'll get an additional discount. for your rentals, camping fee and t-shirts, Can't wait to see you on the River
  8. Enkeiavalanche

9. Enkeiavalanche

Ok everyone.. I got the pricing for this trip.. If you want to go Please email me and I will send them to you.. To those still thinking of it.. Com'on out..
  10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Should I end up in the east when I get back in country (which is seeming quite likely at the moment) I'd definitely be interested in going next year. That sounds like it'd be a blast.