Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Can I get these parts cheaper somewhere?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by PantheraUncia, Oct 3, 2012.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I pulled these from GM Parts Direct and they are cheaper than the stealership, but they are still expensive. Does anyone have any ideas where I could get a better price on them>

[​IMG]

2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Try amazon they usually have any part you could want both AC Delco and other brands.

3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

autozone has the headlight switch for $62.00 it is $10 more than what you have listed but gmpartsdirect tends to have a high handling charge, so the $62 may save you some money. Here are the window switches for $19 they are used. But, if you need to save the money and they work then why not http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevy-Silve...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr , If you look around a little you may find better prices

4. Conlan Rose

5. Boonduff

Boonduff Member 3 Years 100 Posts

LMCtruck.com and maybe Rockauto.com

6. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

LMC is proud of their stuff... especially official GM stuff... Try Rockauto.com.

7. PantheraUncia

I want to try RockAuto, but I have a hard time drilling down past the vehicle selection to find some of this stuff on their site, or at least some of the parts are not listed where I would expect them to be.

I did not have the GM part numbers so Amazon was a little confusing (I have used Amazon for Delco parts before if I had the right part numbers) the trim is easy to figure out.

Thanks Every, I will give those links a shot :)

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[MENTION=52280]nakranij[/MENTION]: Go to the stealership on Glenwood, in person, and get a quote for the parts since they won't give part numbers over the phone. Then search using those part numbers. That's what I did for my blend door actuators. The stealership wanted $260ish plus tax. I got them from Amazon for around $100.00 with no tax or shipping charges.

You can then take 540 to your home, or somesuch. :)

9. PantheraUncia

It looks like if the parts are not delco, then Dorman is the other company that makes replacement parts.

I guess Dorman is pretty good for the price.

- - - Updated - - -

Went to Dorman's website and found the part numbers for new switches:

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: omheader, colspan: 6, align: left"]Switches, Window Switches[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 6"][​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 20%"]Item Number[/TD]
    [TD]Description[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 6"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR="class: partinfo, bgcolor: #CECECE"]
    [TD="bgcolor: FFFFFF"]901-118
    [SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
    [​IMG][/TD]
    [TD="align: left"]Window Switches
    [TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 5"] [/TD]
    [TD][TABLE="class: oedirect, width: 592"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Direct Cross[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 2"]OE#: D7090C
    OE Manufacturer: AC DELCO[HR][/HR]OE#: 15054161
    OE Manufacturer: GENERAL MOTORS[HR][/HR]OE#: 15753934
    OE Manufacturer: GENERAL MOTORS[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

10. Conlan Rose

For amazon just put in you vehicle information then look for switches its near the bottom of the page.