1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Can you De-Mold a 2008 Chevy Silverado???

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Whiterado, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Whiterado

Whiterado New Member

So I was wondering if you could demold a 2008 Chevy Silverado ? I have demolded previous vehicles and love the look. I know I am more prone to door dings but I love my whips and dont mind walking 2 mins across the parking lot to get where Im going. I want to do this soon but dont want to pull the off to see hole that need to be filled. Any of you guys have pics of this done? Thanks for the help guys!!!
  2. chschevy58

chschevy58 New Member

pull it off. LOTS of people do it. havent found the nerve to do it to mine yet though. no holes under it.
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Below is a link that has infor for removing your Door Trim and Emblems,The Emblems And Door Trim are held on with double-sided Tape.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39184
  4. Whiterado

Whiterado New Member

Thanks guys. I know how to demold and debadge, just wanted to make sure there were no holes under anything. Ya know, going from a free mod to a $300+ mod. Will be postings pics soon with before and after. Cheers!