Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Canadian Members! Chevy Owners

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by Cableguy, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Steve has been gracious enough to add a Canadian section to this forum. So if you are a Canadian member (New or Old) Please introduce yourself, where your from and if you are interested at anytime of getting together or just meeting up at an establishment or car/truck show. Canada is 2.3 Billion acres and one of the best places in North America to live.

[​IMG]

This is your forum to enjoy, so POST and have fun!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  2. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen Rockstar 100 Posts

hey does anyone know whare Lions Head, Onterio ( sorry i cant spell very well) is??and if its a nice place?

3. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen Rockstar 100 Posts

message me if you know that would be great...thanks

4. Cableguy

Thanks for your interest in visiting Ontario. Sent a PM of the place your talking about. Northern Ontario is where its at for chilling out in summer maybe some fishing, camping, hiking...endless...
    Now get back to school your late...mr. man :rofl:

5. Rumpamuro

Rumpamuro Rockstar 100 Posts

My name is Rocco im from Mississauga ON. incase you dont know where that is its right next to toronto.

6. Cableguy

Glad to have you aboard Rocco I'm down the 401 East in the dirty shwa

7. Rumpamuro

Rumpamuro Rockstar 100 Posts

dirty shwa?

8. Cableguy

Lovingly known as Oshawa [​IMG]

9. Apache_Adventurer

Apache_Adventurer New Member

I live in St. Clair Beach, just east of Windsor on the Lake St. Clair shore. Orginally born in Windsor and have lived in the Windsor area all of my life.

10. Cableguy

Alright! Good to have you back. I passed thru St. Clair one time it looked really nice down there.