Canadian Members! Chevy Owners

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by Cableguy, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Steve has been gracious enough to add a Canadian section to this forum. So if you are a Canadian member (New or Old) Please introduce yourself, where your from and if you are interested at anytime of getting together or just meeting up at an establishment or car/truck show. Canada is 2.3 Billion acres and one of the best places in North America to live.

[​IMG]

This is your forum to enjoy, so POST and have fun!
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  2. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen New Member

hey does anyone know whare Lions Head, Onterio ( sorry i cant spell very well) is??and if its a nice place?
  3. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen New Member

message me if you know that would be great...thanks
  4. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Thanks for your interest in visiting Ontario. Sent a PM of the place your talking about. Northern Ontario is where its at for chilling out in summer maybe some fishing, camping, hiking...endless...
    Now get back to school your late...mr. man :rofl:
  5. Rumpamuro

Rumpamuro New Member

My name is Rocco im from Mississauga ON. incase you dont know where that is its right next to toronto.
  6. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Glad to have you aboard Rocco I'm down the 401 East in the dirty shwa
  7. Rumpamuro

Rumpamuro New Member

dirty shwa?
  8. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Lovingly known as Oshawa [​IMG]
  9. Apache_Adventurer

Apache_Adventurer New Member

I live in St. Clair Beach, just east of Windsor on the Lake St. Clair shore. Orginally born in Windsor and have lived in the Windsor area all of my life.
  10. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Alright! Good to have you back. I passed thru St. Clair one time it looked really nice down there.
  11. 1500ext

1500ext New Member

Hi guys, i'm todd, originally from a small town called Wallaceburg, between Sarnia and Windsor. I now live in a town called Alliston, it's between Orangeville and Barrie
  12. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Well we're happy to have you aboard Todd, Welcome.
    Tell us what you drive and post some pics.
  13. 1500ext

1500ext New Member

Well i drive a 2000 silverado ext cab, 5.3L, with an '05 escalade EXT front clip, 20" Boss 311 wheels, rollpan, shaved tailgate, painted mirrors, K&N CAI, Superchips Flashpaq programmer, and a complete rockford fosgate system.

Attached Files:

14. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Nice clean ride, Todd. WTG. I love it.

Love what you've done with the rear subs. Tailgate handle relocation is pretty trick too. Good for lockin' her up tight in the back too.

:great::great:
  15. 1500ext

1500ext New Member

thanks. i kinda wanna re-do my stereo system, but i got alot of body work to do b4 i think about that.

the front end is goin in tomorrow to make the fender flares fit properly and gettin some paint work done. i'll post pics again when it's all finished
  16. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  17. FlyGuy

FlyGuy New Member

New in Ontario

My Chrysler is gone and a shiny silver Nox is in the driveway - Waterloo Region here. Any others from the area?
  18. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Not so far but we're glad to have you aboard.
  19. henrys021500hd

henrys021500hd New Member

Henry here from Woodlawn, On, outside Ottawa. I am the Canadian coordinator for chevytalk, a retired dragracer and a retired machinist. The Nova is now street driven and the shot is at last years fall burnout party. Here are a few of our toys. Good day, Henry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  20. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member

Nice collection Henry:great: