Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Canadian Members! Chevy Owners

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by Cableguy, Mar 29, 2007.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The loudest one in the WEST... is here... bahaha!!

2. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

how did i not find this before. Well i been a member since i thnk march of a long ****ing time and i think im farthest member east currently drivingt a 2008 chevy silverado crew cab.

3. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome,lots of great people on this forum , yeah I think U maybe right about being the member farthest east,Ur well North East of Me I know.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  4. CdnGMan

CdnGMan New Member

I'm here too, representing the center of the universe - Toronto!!! I just frequent another GMT-based site specific to the TrailBlazer... :redface:

5. GMCErica

Well, you know I couldnt stay away.. Northern BC representing...LOL

6. GMCErica

I know the site, i am also apart of the Envoy/Tb site... LOL I hope that you will come to the Summer regional meet in Mississauga, on AUG 4th. Lots of members going, and even from dealerships and other places too..

7. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Calgary, Alberta here. Redneck and proud!

8. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Hey Erica, you had to be talking about only one, or two, sites, so I checked both. You found the wrong site, a lot happened at that site after a LARGE number of us let in Nov 2011. You didn't get a great welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try the other one.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  9. GMCErica

Get a welcome?? It was more like a pick on me.. I got embarrassed and basically the guys were so rude, so I told everyone off!! and let it be known how rude and disrespectful everyone was to me, and shame on them... They call themselves a club... Go F* yourself... LOL I posted a rant.. No-one dared respond to that.. haha, they probably thought I was a witch! haha.. that will teach them to mess with me..

On another note, are you going to try and come to the meet??

10. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Hey, ya know what, we have a daughter in Ont and we always use I90. We have thought about going there in Aug. If we time it right, we'll drop in on the Northeast guys. It's not far off the route and a part of MA we've never seen.