1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Canoe/Kayak/Camp and Drink with Friends May 3-5th 2013???

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Well guys and Girls this is the Relaxing trip I go on every year for over 25 years. We get turnouts of about 40-80 people on the Wadding River in the Pinelands of southern NJ. All ages from Newborns to 80's have been on this trip.. So save this weekend to have some fun and Relax.. I will post more info soon...

Glenn

Pics from last year... Photo-0061.jpg Photo-0064.jpg on the wadding 2.jpg Photo-0071.jpg Photo-0073.jpg Photo-0069.jpg Photo-0068.jpg Photo-0072.jpg
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

Will save the date... May even bring dad along and my friend who goes to basic in June.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

He'll have a great time.. There are Dads and Grandkids on this trip...
  4. Conlan Rose

Sounds great! I hope we get a good turn out from the site tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering where exactly is it just so I can look it up.
  5. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

Ugh finals week... If it was in June, like after the 9th I would be both free and 21 hahaha
  6. Conlan Rose

Its only 3 hours away come on... lol. Same distance and time from both Scranton and Milford. Of course this is just picking random point as reference....
  7. Enkeiavalanche

8. Conlan Rose

Says 3 hours and 0 mins from Milford. 180 miles. I'm guessing you will send camping info later.
  9. Enkeiavalanche

10. Enkeiavalanche

Just a Bump.. Lets make this a nice weekend turnout and a Fun one at that...I will get more info soon..