cant decide if i want it or not

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by GM_lover, Feb 19, 2009.

1. GM_lover

GM_lover New Member

i found this great DEI spoiler and i cant decide wether or not to put it on my 00 silverado my truck is black and i think it would look great but idk heres a link so you can see what it looks like let me know what you think thnx

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/SAE-Parts-Store__W0QQ_armrsZ1#item140302644845

its under the silverado category thnx for your help
  2. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You'll have to try that link again - it just goes to a general ebay store..

Is your truck lowered at all?
  3. GM_lover

GM_lover New Member

4. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hmmmmmmmm.......... tough call! It may just look flimsy and cheap. Overall I like thee looks of it - not bad having that sporty accessory to a truck that's headed that way in the looks department. I definitely wouldn't put it on a lifted truck - that would be like putting a brushguard and offroad lights on a DeVille...

They are listed as OEM/original.... if they ever offered that option on those trucks then there you go.

What I would do is Image Google your truck and spoiler...or sport.. or whatever word works for best results and see if there's anything that grabs your attention and/or if you can find trucks that have the spoiler in back to see how you like the looks of them other than the few pictures included in that listing.

I'm sure others will have many opinions in a short while - I've seen a few sporty trucks on here and am sure someone's come across this application to some degree before!

Good luck,
  5. brownpridex111

brownpridex111 New Member 100 Posts

i think looks cool on sport trucks but i don know about the prize
  6. GM_lover

GM_lover New Member

thnx for your help i think im going to get it i mean its over half off the dealer price and it looks like it will fit so why not i mean if i have to cut a little here or there i think it will be worth it thnx for your help : )