Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

cant decide what truck...

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by lindsaynuts8, Aug 23, 2012.

1. lindsaynuts8

lindsaynuts8 Member

so...im debating what to buy for my next truck. either an older duramax 2wd or a 4 door like 03 or 04 4x4 gas job. im looking for fuel milage for less then 10k on price. im not looking into lifting anything so that means i would like to maybe look at a leveling kit for it. so let me know your opinions on it and let me know what would be the best option.

2. lindadale

lindadale New Member

I think GMC is the really best option for you.Just try it will surely complete your all expectations.

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

10k wont buy you much of a duramax. if you can find one itll have 200k or more for mileage. if your ok with that, thats up to you. me, id find a 01-04 4x4 gasser. crew cabs command a but of a premium, so finding one may be a issue as well. a extended cab will be much more likely for 10k.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...RUCKS&minPrice=8000&listingId=330061658&Log=0

found this not to far from me, auto trader can come in handy for these kind of things.

Alex