cant decide what truck...

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by lindsaynuts8, Aug 23, 2012.

1. lindsaynuts8

lindsaynuts8 Member

so...im debating what to buy for my next truck. either an older duramax 2wd or a 4 door like 03 or 04 4x4 gas job. im looking for fuel milage for less then 10k on price. im not looking into lifting anything so that means i would like to maybe look at a leveling kit for it. so let me know your opinions on it and let me know what would be the best option.

2. lindadale

lindadale New Member

I think GMC is the really best option for you.Just try it will surely complete your all expectations.

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

10k wont buy you much of a duramax. if you can find one itll have 200k or more for mileage. if your ok with that, thats up to you. me, id find a 01-04 4x4 gasser. crew cabs command a but of a premium, so finding one may be a issue as well. a extended cab will be much more likely for 10k.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...RUCKS&minPrice=8000&listingId=330061658&Log=0

found this not to far from me, auto trader can come in handy for these kind of things.

Alex