1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

cant find a good picture

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by chase87, Feb 13, 2011.

1. chase87

chase87 Rockstar

Im looking for a picture of a new body style 1500 crew cab with just a ready lift 2.25 level and 33 inch tires. Does anyone have one?
  2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ask and you shall receive....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you want some more pics or differ shots just let me know.
  3. chase87

chase87 Rockstar

thanks great those are perfect. i just wanted to see what my truck will look like. i have yet to put the level kit on, its sitting on my kitchen table. great look.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

do the 33's rub at all when you turn or are they the perfect size?
  4. ajarman

They do rub just the slightest bit on the passanger side. The tire is just barely touching the sway bar and that is only at full lock turning right going forward. I think they are the perfect size! I wanted a true 33" tire and a 285/70R17 would have been the easy route, but it only measures 32.8" where the 295's are 33.4"
  5. bowhunterWI

bowhunterWI New Member

those pics are with a level kit? sorry just wanted to clarify, it looks like there's still a decent rake there.
  6. ajarman

Those pics are with the ReadyLift 2.25" level kit and the 2" blocks in the rear.