1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

cant wait for summer!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by wheeler32686, Jan 12, 2013.

1. E_HILLMAN

E_HILLMAN Member 1 Year

Thanks, most people laugh at a Bayliner but it gets the job done and they use the same engine and outdrive as the others so why not save a little more money and have a lot more boat. lol
  2. Project1

Project1 Rockstar 100 Posts

Or just move south
  3. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 1 Year 500 Posts

I know up here in ND tomoro it is supose to be like 6 below so i know i cant wait until summer.
  4. Pikey

Pikey Active Member Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

lol, I completely agree. Around here guys call them the Walmart of boats. Yours looks like a really nice boat. We have a 1985 19 ft fourwinns horizon cuddy. It is in great shape, the PO had the entire interior redone. I like winter. I can't wait to get out with my family and fish. We stay on the smaller lakes around our home. We went out on lake Erie one time. There were 4ft waves. The boat handled them well. But, The water was so green that when I took my sons bright yellow life vest and pushed it under the water 6" I could not see it any longer. So, I will not be taking my kids out there again. If something happens on one of our smaller lakes, I can swim most of them shore to shore and the visibility is around 21 feet deep.
  5. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm happy and sad to say we are selling our boats 18 foot bass tracker basically brand new and a 2007 chappparral ssi230 with monster tower and all new system. Just sold my old Malibu 23lsv. The good news is though my parents are retiring these new 2 years and will be rebuilding the house and moving up there. They want a big pontoon and a new Malibu. If they sell quick I might be spending the summer with just seadoos