1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Car chase

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by TrailLeadr, Jan 24, 2007.

1. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Not sure where this happened, but it sounds like they referenced Dell City, Oklahoma a couple times, definitely on I-240

The driver who stole this car shows some pretty impressive driving skills.

http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=21651

If only he had used his "skillz" for good, could have had a career as a race driver. (NASCAR perhaps.)
  2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

As good at driving as he was, he sure needed a lot of help getting out of the car!
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow.

Those cops were pretty good drivers too. That's almost like a movie the way that the mustang driver was able to control it up to the end.
  4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Could have been my imagination but it sounded someone in the background at the news station was cheering when he managed to turn the mustang around the first time. Just shows how desensitized people are becoming.
  5. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I didn't think anyone saw me, honest.
  6. 06z-71

06z-71 New Member

thats some wicked driving.