1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Car Insurance - What company do you have, and how much do you pay?

Discussion in 'Car Insurance Reviews' started by Jimmeh, Jul 16, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. jreagan

jreagan Rockstar

I'm an ancient 50yo. $30.50 a month for 04 Silverado base. I also have a Honda CR-V and two motorcycles with Progressive. I get a break since I can't drive all four at once. :) I did get a ticket in October that bumped things up just a smidge.
  2. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Statefarm , full coverage , 34 years old , $70 monthly
    2003 Z71 5.3L Extended Cab
  3. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Im 17, with Wawanesa, and mine works out to a bit over $150 a month for my silverado. Thats includes $1,000,000 liability and comprehensive, but no collision. Thats about the maximum they are allowed to charge here in Alberta with 0-2 years of driving history (no accidents that had claims made) and my vehicle. The insurance company says my rates will come down a bit in June when I have been driving for 2 years, but we'll see.
  4. raspberry010

raspberry010 New Member

I feel like this is such a frequent situation. Luckily, we can easily prevent this from happening simply by getting informed! I am usually all about taking the quickest and easiest route, but with costly insurance, it is definitely worth your time to make sure you are getting the coverage you need at the most affordable price. Get informed about insurance and your options http://money-cake.com/2010/10/how-much-auto-insurance-do-you-really-need/
  5. 05-Silverado

05-Silverado New Member

State Farm, been with them for almost 14 years. Had a guy come into my lane and put a dent the rear side of the bed. Told my agent for the hell of it. Said if I had any trouble with the other parties insurance, let him know, he'd get on thier arse. My rate didnt go up. I pay 329.00 for 6 mo, full coverage.
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I have been with USAA for 15 years. I have my 11 Sierra my wife's 07 Saturn Vue with full coverage and pay $375 for a 6 month policy. I also have my house, the ole ladies jewelry and my golf clubs on there also. I had to go through Progressive for insurance on the 85 Harley FXR since USAA doesn't offer motorcycle insurance in NC.
  7. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Just switched to Geico - $39.94 monthly for the exact policy that I was paying Statefarm $73 monthly!!!!!
  8. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Dairyland I'm almost 50 so its not too bad. Plus my truck has a 4.3,also have my Harley Vrod with them. About $500. a year full coverage on both