car show for NJ members

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by ChevyPrincess, Aug 29, 2008.

1. ChevyPrincess

ChevyPrincess Rockstar

Nov 2nd is the pumpkin run at Flemings junkyard.. always a huge turn out. I go every year and i help set up so if you see me there I might be tired.. we start setting up a 5Am and I live an hour away.. lol.... But its always fun

http://www.flemingshows.com/

thats got the info on it.. the site is a little shaky but it works.. (not my work lol)

Hope to see a bunch of you there

2. lawson4450

lawson4450 Rockstar 100 Posts

i may have to check this out. I was gonna go to etown fall show on the 27th but i have a wedding that day. Im sending out my reg today for the ok4wd show in stewartsville.

3. lawson4450

according to the web page it says november 8th

4. ChevyPrincess

ChevyPrincess Rockstar

thanks for pointing that out I got an email that said the 2nd so I will have to confirm that with the person in charge. I'll let you know

5. ChevyPrincess

ChevyPrincess Rockstar

and you can see mine and my hubbhys cars in the 2007 album.. his is the general lee and mine is the 49 ford sedan (burgundy and white on first page)

6. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

sounds good i may have to head there, and i had a dixie horn in my sierra haha

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  7. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Im not oncall that weekend so I can take a ride over with the SS :great:

8. ChevyPrincess

ChevyPrincess Rockstar

ok... fyi.. the web site is correct..the email that i got was incorrect.. its the 8th of nov.. hope to see ya all out there!!! if you cant find me out in the show i'll be in the diner helping my pop pop... look forward to meeting soime of you!!!! have fun and be safew this weekend please

9. ChevyPrincess

ChevyPrincess Rockstar

he hs the horn in his car too... if the car makes it there this year.. its half in primer and all messed up from a blow out on the parkway last year.. trying to get it looking ok for the show might just take it as a work in progress too not sure yet

10. lawson4450

ill just have to remember it lol i also need to check my work schedule too.