1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

car shows

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by sweetdawg99, Dec 4, 2008.

1. sweetdawg99

sweetdawg99 Rockstar

anyone got any favorite car shows? i have a few when i remember to watch em:
    Pinks
    Overhaulin (though havent watched it in a while)
    Trucks (Back when Stacey David hosted it)

without a doubt though my favorite car show right now is on BBC America, its a show called top gear. Highly recommended, if it is a bit high handed and they do love to make fun of us americans.

on a side note, anyone remember on Trucks! the sergeant rock project? does anyone know if he ever finished truck and maybe if i could find it online?

2. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Barrett - Jackson! Noce to see what good work, care and pride will fetch these days.

3. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I like Trucks, Xtreme 4x4 (I loved seeing a blonde chick working on a 4x4), OverHaulin, sometimes Truck U and 2 guys garage

4. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I love Xtreme 4x4 for just that reason. Jessy is hot!

I have been a Top Gear fan for years.

5. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm not much into the recent shows. Two Guys' Garage / Shadetree Mechanic back when it was Sam and Dave was one of the better ones. I like the guys on AM Radio, though... Car Talk? If I'm lucky enough to ever catch it on over the weekend I think they are pretty funny. It's always just something I run across, I never tune in to listen regularly.

6. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Pinks - all out
    Gears - Hosted by Stacey David
    xtreme 4x4
    Truck u
    Trucks
    OverHaulin

Pretty much any car show. They all teach something

7. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have been a Top Gear fan for a while too. It is my favorite show on television. Those three have the best job in the world and the film editing is amazing on that show. Trucks when Stacy David was on it was so much better. and extreme 4x4 is decent too cuz Jessi is really hot

8. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Pinks
    Gears
    xtreme 4x4
    Truck u
    Trucks
    OverHaulin
    barret jackson
    the power block

and Jessie is super hot !!!!

9. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At SEMA 2008....... w/one of the two ppl I attended the show with.

10. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Overhaulin, Trucks, and Shade Tree Mechanic.