1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

carbon fiber hood for 04-06 ?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Wills77, May 27, 2008.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Wills77

Wills77 New Member

on saturday i am picking up my new truck, it is a 06 silverado reg cab short bed 2wd with a 5.3 wrecked in the front. i plan on prostreeting it but i really want to go with a carbon fiber hood but cant find one for this style truck. i found them for 99-03 style but not this. does anybody know where to find one?

thanks

Wills 77

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Have you thought about a functional "Good hood"?

[​IMG]

3. no0b123

no0b123 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

4. Wills77

Wills77 New Member

that first ram air one looks a little too beefy for the look im going for haha but i think that vis racing one might be what im looking for. that one if i go with a chevy front end with SS bumper set up or i might get a escalade front end for it but im still undecided and it depends on what money will allow haha thanks for the replies

Wills 77

5. Wallys2006

Wallys2006 Member

That is an awesome hood...... who makes that?

6. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Here is the LINK to the site. The company is called Suncoast and this one is a ram-air "Good Hood".

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  7. Foglio1121

Foglio1121 New Member

on carbonfiberhoods.net they have one for a 03-06 for about $570, but there is no picture. other than that i can only find them for the 00-04 and the 07-08 models

8. Wallys2006

Wallys2006 Member

i know its been a while..... but i am having trouble finding that hood that is on that black truck. i checked the site every now and then and they have some that are similar, but now quite like this one. i cant seem to find it. does anyone know where i might be able to find this hood?