Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Cargo cover question...

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by mx5rush, Oct 30, 2007.

1. mx5rush

mx5rush New Member

I have a 2003 suburban and am a little frustrated with the 'cargo cover' for the rear area. It was sprung pretty tight when we got it... and of course now it seems pretty lame. While I've loved all 3 of my suburbans, this cover has seen minimal use. I think its been used a total of maybe 6 weeks in the truck.:grrrrrr: This is definitely the kind of thing that feeds the domestic/import quality control arguements.

Anyway, there is still some spring tension to it, just a minimal amount compared to when it was new. Is there any way to wind these things up? I've glanced at it and nothing appears to be broken or seems to have popped loose.

2. collinsperformance

collinsperformance Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

i not done one on a chevy but others i done on one end is the connector that winds and unwinds. if you wind it some then reinstall it is should have more tension...mike