Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

cargo mat

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by mark rupprecht, Feb 12, 2009.

1. mark rupprecht

mark rupprecht New Member

I have a 2008 Suburban. I would like to have a mat that goes to the back of the second row seat when the third row seat is removed.
    Anybody know where to get one?
    Thanks
    Mark

2. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

3. anthonyl9

anthonyl9 Rockstar 100 Posts

I've used Weathertech floor and cargo liners in every(and I mean every) vehicle I've owned and been extremely happy with them. I checked for your rig, and here is the link: http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=1&VehId=149&Year=2008

They make one for the Cargo area only, and one that extends up to the back of the rear seats. There are preformed cutouts for removable seats if you have them. I highly reccoment their products.

good luck..

4. jfazende

jfazende New Member

I also own Weathertech. Highly recommended!

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Ebay is another good source for cargo mats as i puchased one for my Suburban there.

6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

cargo matt

Huskyliner makes one, its 5ft. long, comes in gray,tan, and black. It has slots you can cut out if you want to leave 3rd seat in, or dont cut if 3rd not intalled. I had one in my 96 Suburban and it worked.Has lip to contain spills. Its on there website Huskyliner.com