1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cargo Mats for 05 envoy slt

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by fredsmith, May 24, 2005.

1. fredsmith

fredsmith New Member

looking for a cargo mat for my envoy slt. any help?
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Cargo Mats for 05 envoy xlt

I have found several sources that provide these aftermarket products.

What are you looking for? Something rubber to catch pet "spills"? A thick mat to catch mud, etc? A cargo unit with shelves in it?

I'll look up my sources when I get home and will post back what I have found in the past.

If anyone else has a good source, go ahead and fire away.
  3. fredsmith

fredsmith New Member

response to my inquiry

any news?
  4. ChevyFan

5. fredsmith

fredsmith New Member

RE: response to my inquiry

thanks. been real busy lately to respond but thanks bud 4 input. my wife really likes her Envoy. she's only 5' tall & the pedal extension option for her is great. she does get a bit chapped when i change her setting on her seats though. Siempre Fidelis
  6. ChevyFan

Just wondering if the floormats turned out to be a go or not.
  7. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Member Platinum Contributor

I got a basic cargo mat up here at a Fred Meyer store. It's just a thin little rubber mat that fits nicely in the back. Fred Meyer is like a Northwest version of Target or Walmart.