1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Carlisle All Truck National's Aug 2-4th 1013!! Who's going..

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Tungsten23

Tungsten23 New Member

That is way too far. Sounds like a good time though!
    *Bump*
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

It will be... Com'on out for a Great time... Worth the drive...
  3. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts

Im still trying to plan on going, My buddy is all set to go im just waiting on some cash to come in. I will know in another week or so. Thats a good rate for a room. Hopefully if/when I get the money they still have rooms left.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Would Love to see your ride close up Com'on down.... I should have a tent up with the GMTC Banner..
  5. Enkeiavalanche

2 more weeks.. Anyone else???? Lets go guys....
  6. the phantom

NICE!!!!! Just got confirmation me and the woman and a buddy in his chevy hydro lowrider truck are heading down......Got to see if theres any of those rooms left [MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION] mentioned earlier.
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Cool I'll add you to the list.....Hope to see you there....And your truck...
  8. the phantom

Unrefundable reservations just made. Good score on the price of them rooms!! We will be there.:party:
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Good to hear... Same hotel too.. Cool.....See you there...:great: Going to be a :party:
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Well I am all set up for the Fun field so we can park together and I will have a tent to BBq under if you like.. Got the GMTC banner from Al so we can show our colors....:great: