1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Carlisle All Truck National's Aug 2-4th 1013!! Who's going..

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jun 6, 2013.

1. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

After getting new valve covers, I relocated my coils and since then it won't start. I posted about it, and the mechanic is soon going on two week and I have yet to get my truck back! UGH! I am part of the honor guard with my air force detachment and we are presenting the colors for the Pocono truck race.

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

ok ok well look for me I will have the GMTC Banner up in my tent..

3. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

will do!!!!!!

4. Enkeiavalanche

Ok Fun time while I am Cleaning my truck in 89 degree weather.. And it's going to rain Thur and I have to work tonight and Thur night......

Anyway Here ya go First member that comes up to me Fri and tells me who you are from the site will get a Enkei wheels T-shirt

Sat First member that comes up to me and tells me who they are gets a PIAA T-shirt..

Rules only 1 shirt per member in 30 days....:glasses:

Good Luck to all.........See you there....

5. Enkeiavalanche

Ok just picked up a Black and white Liquid Lightning tent so look for that and park close if you can.. Sory no Girls came with it....

6. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Cool, we will find ya. I think were going to park in the fun field Friday when we get there. Packing things up here in a bit and gonna get a little rest before the 5 hour road trip. It's gotta be the better part of 4 hour drive for you isn't it Enkei?

7. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Only wish I could go. It's not gonna happen though. No moolah

8. Enkeiavalanche

I've done it in 3 Hr's but 3 1/2 with my camper in tow.. Got my old man with me so I'll take it easy for him It's raining here and I have to work tonight so I will have to wash when I get home in the morn from Md.. It's going to be a Long night I just cleaned under the hood for now and the inside looks Brand new for 100K.. So the out will be done Fri when I get there.. I would hope by 2-3pm... I have most of my truck packed already just a few more things and my stuff.. HEY?? We are at the same Hotel What we doing for Dinner Fri night?

- - - Updated - - -

You can do it!! Ok next time....

9. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Well' did the GMTruck club credit card come with the banner??:lol:I dont know we are bringing some grilling stuff down along with my engine grill. 1287239230168.jpg Last year we fired up the grill right in front of our room but not sure if were allowed at Days inn.

10. Enkeiavalanche

THAT!! Is very Cool.. :great: I have a new Mod on the truck.. Lets just say it add's Color.....:glasses:

Going to sleep now so I can drive like a Bat out of HELL Fri to get there..[​IMG] I'l PM you my cell