1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Carlisle All Truck National's Aug 2-4th 1013!! Who's going..

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jun 6, 2013.

1. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I'll be seeing you tomorrow, and the silverado will be coming
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Great to hear... Remember I have some T-Shirts to give away......:glasses: see you there I should be on the grounds by 2-3pm today Drive safe
  3. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

WE NEED MORE MEMBERS TO COME! I was there today and will return on Sunday and I can tell you it is defiantly worth the drive. Loved checking out all the trucks as well as the three truck get together that was had. So if anybody that is free relatively near by please stop on by and say hello!
  4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

What a great weekend!!! Was nice to meet Kyle and spend the weekend with Enkei and his pops. Lots of cool events Saturday with bikini contest, burnout (OR BLOW IT UP)CONTEST, Megasaurus eatn cars and the hundreds of vendors to spend all your money at. Took 2nd place myself for 07-current best in show. All around great weekend for Truck owners. Would have been nice to see more of GMTC members there. Maybe next year.
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Great meeting both of you.. :great: Had a Great time.. I have tons of pics to load and resize so give me a day or 2 Well worth the wait.. Sat we had a bit of rain but it cleared by 3pm I got home about 5:30 last night after a stop at Cabela's had to go right to sleep cause I worked last night. Anyway I will get the pics up soon Kyle Did you come out Sun? We left about 12ish I need your info for the FREE Bulbs....

I did some talking to some venders/Sponsors and We are going to be giving AWAY FREE some nice things real soon.. So keep an eye out here... Lets just say you will be able to HANDLE it......:glasses:
  6. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Any Pics from the weekend guys? Oh and congrats to Phantom for 2nd place!
  7. Enkeiavalanche

My main Computer is down so as soon as I get it back I have Plenty Like the winners of the Enkei and PIAA T-shirts and more..
  8. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

In it for pics!

Congrats phantom! Love the truck.
  9. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Thanks CS and FN.. I really didnt get a lot of pics while I was there but I know Enkei did.
  10. Enkeiavalanche

as soon as my computer is fixed.. I will get them up..