1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Carlisle,Pa All Truck Nationals Aug 5 - Aug 7, 2011 Who's going????

Discussion in 'PA - Pennsylvania Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Carlisle,Pa All Truck Nationals Aug 5 - Aug 7, 2011 Now with PICS!!!

Been to this show many times before and I know the Avalanche club is going this year just wanted to know who from here is going this year...

more info.. http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/truck-nationals/
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm planning to go. Let's get a GMTC group together.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

lets Bump it up a little.......
  4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Might be on vacation those days but I will definitely try and make it.
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Hope you can make it... I would like to see members from NJ,NY,Ct,Va,Oh,Pa and more it is the biggest All Truck show on the East....
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Well I got a email from a friend at Hellwig. She asked if I would like to have my Avalanche in the LTAA Booth (Sema The Light-Truck Accessory Alliance) at the show. So I told her Hell ya!!!!! So I am waiting to hear back now...

LTAA PRODUCT SHOWCASE [​IMG]
    The Light-Truck Accessory Alliance at Carlisle

The LTAA is a council of the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Membership includes manufactures, distributors and retailers that sell or install accessory products for light-duty pickup truck, van and SUV’s or provide services to the light- truck accessory industry. Carlisle Truck Nationals was pleased to welcome the LTAA”S annual new product showcase. Member companies presented some of the newest products available to the light truck and SUV market. This was a special treat for this show case to be presented to enthusiasts in advance of the annual SEMA event.
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Just booked my room at the Travelodge.. Every hotel is booking up fast for this event.... [​IMG]
  8. Als09Sierra

You going for the full weekend? I will make plans soon. Gotta replace my plastic rims. :)
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Get you a good deal on Enkei Rims... :) Because my truck will be in a booth I have to be there all weekend and maybe as early as Thur... Book soon...!
  10. Als09Sierra

You selling your rims?