1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Carry and Conceal discussion

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by marko54, Feb 21, 2012.

1. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

How many of you folks carry and conceal with a Permit or otherwise? I have a permit and carry the new Beretta Nano 9mm. Used to carry a S&W Sigma .40 but found it too big to conceal. The Nano hides nicely

[​IMG]
  2. gear_head

gear_head Member

I have experimented with many different weapons. The 3 inch 1911's are the best option I have found for accuracy, power, and ability to be concealed.
  3. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

the only thing we are allowed to carry and conceal in Canada is our Wallets ....With 2 teenage boys, mine
    gets concealed lots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:lol:
  4. 4x4squared

4x4squared Member 2 Years 100 Posts

My mom carries a S&W .45 but I don't like how bulky it is. I have a norinco m77b myself (9mm) and its a nice weight, size, and I know it'd stop me if I was mugging someone but maybe I'm just a nancy :p. plus you can cycle through rounds by pulling the trigger guard with your trigger finger so you can keep both hands in shooting position when you rack it.
  5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  6. Denise

Denise Rockstar 100 Posts

I am considering getting my permit to carry.
    It is a process in NY but for various reasons over the past few years I believe I will be doing so in the near future.
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Got the Stainless Sig 40/357 (depending on the barrel of the day) but it is too big and bulky to carry/conceal. I've been looking for something more practical, but nothing has overwhelmed me enough yet to buy....and I'm in no hurry, so I haven't put a lot of time into it. Great comments/recommendations though stemming from the group...I'll be interested in reading people's responses.
  8. 4x4squared

4x4squared Member 2 Years 100 Posts

My brothers lookin at gettin one of them judges... They're kinda BA lol
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i open carry sometimes here in Virginia, planning on getting the concealed soon. I have a Xd-9 (9mm) its a little bulky for easy concealment, but it works great for open. the wife and I were looking at a kel-tec pf-9 for her on sunday. 7+1 with the short mag, plus you can get longer ones. not the best, but reasonably priced and reliable.

IMHO, guns are like trucks to some extent, everyone likes different ones, for different reasons.

Alex
  10. RAV52202

RAV52202 Member 100 Posts

I'm looking to get mine in few weeks. I have a hi point 9mm. I like it because it has a lifetime warranty.