1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Carry and Conceal discussion

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by marko54, Feb 21, 2012.

1. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

politics, ya gotta love em, sparks great conversations. of the people , by the people, for the people have been gone for quite some time, I am amazed during voting times, people seem as if they revert back to junior high school mentality of having to be in the cool crowd, you know dress alike, use the same catchy buzz words, etc, and vote for the best marketed most popular politician regardless of the history of the person, people have become lazy non thinkers. dummied down and have a loss of standards in life. Some one once said, stupid is as stupid does. Hey its about guns, the most comfy , lighest that you are confident with is the correct one to carry. MHO.
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

you forgot voting who will give you the most free stuff too.
  3. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

ds I did that didnt I buddy, and it is one of the important parts of the rant, my bad. Thanks for backing me up on that one.
  4. f0n3b0y

f0n3b0y New Member

95% of the time I carry a Glock 22 OWB and a Glock 27 in a pocket or ankle holster. I can't carry at work (a hospital that bans it, even if state law didn't), but the rest of the time, if it's legal I carry. Oh, and 2 spare 15 round mags on my support side belt.

I run a bulldog vault under the seat for the handguns, but am looking for a way I can create a locked rack for my side-folder SKS to stay behind the seat of my 2 dr. 96 Z-71 Sierra. Nothing else says leave me alone quite as well as a couple 30 round mags of 7.62X39 :) If anyone has ideas, or has found a thread that discusses locking rifle racks, I'd appreciate it. I'm a nube and will keep searching, but haven't found anything yet.