Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Carry and Conceal discussion

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by marko54, Feb 21, 2012.

1. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

I conceal carry just picked up the s&w bodyguard 380 but also switch it up with a xd40 and a ruger sp101 357 mag

2. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I dont blame you. I,m originally from NY, born in Bklyn, lived in Hauppauge and selden. I remember how hard it was back then to purchase a handgun.

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

It is a given that most of us carry, concealed or not, permit or not.
    I do. But I will not list them at this time
    I had a Glock stolen from my vehicle a few years back , yes it was replaced

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wise man. I'm similarly inclined.

5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

All Taurus guns come with a lifetime warranty. The Hi Points are pretty reliable but they are very heavy guns IMO.

6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I would conceal carry if my Sigma .40 wasn't stolen and I was 21. I used to open carry when I was going hunting or coming back from it depending on where I was. Still looking for a replacement which may be a Glock 23 soon! War Orleans and Battle Rouge violence is spilling over to where I live 40 miles between the two.

7. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Glock 40 cal. Usually the slide back with the mag in the gun next to my bed. I keep both mags full since density can over come accuracy in the right field of fire. My bedroom door is at the top of the stairs, the Foyer and front door at the bottom. I don't like the idea of killing someone. I like the idea of being the one killed even less. We won't even go there when it come to my wife and daughter.

We live in a dangerous world. It will a very dangerous world for one who mistakes me or mine for a victim.

8. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I just sold my Sigma .40/crimsontrace when i bought my Nano. If i knew i would have made you a great deal.

9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Ah oh well. I hung a TLR-3 weapon light off of it and she shot quite well with it on there. I hope it blows up in who ever has its face now.

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Riley by now that gun of yours is in Mexico killing innocent people, by drug cartel members or te local police found it and one of them owns it.

Mine was found after the sheriff shot a robbery suspect. Serial number was still there and they are supposed to return after all the final proceedings are done and the case closed.
    The officer asked me why I had a 33 round mag in it. I told him there were 2 more just like it somewhere. And like Caddi said , basically, volume helps when accuracy is off a bit.
    Can't wait to get it back