1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Carry and Conceal discussion

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by marko54, Feb 21, 2012.

1. gear_head

gear_head Member

No need to be a jerk. The OP wanted to know a good concelaed carry weapon, and some have praised a weapon that is limited for the topic at hand.

2. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Exactly! I was just curious to see what folks are carrying, thats all. I belong to a few carry/conceal forums so i was curious what the folks here have.

3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

When I was going through bootcamp a common phrase was it is either me or him. So when I carry I want something that to make sure it isn't me. If/when I carry I have 11 helpers on my side to help ensure that happens. My Sig 229 has never let me down. If that isn't enough I have other options.

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

What kind/type of holster do you use? I have an "inside the waistband" and an "on the belt conceal" type of holsters. One is uncomfortable and the other is kind of bulky.

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I had an inside the waistband one. I don't remember the brand. I got it through Galls.com.

6. mfleetwood

Cool..thx! I'll check it out. The one I have is terrible.

7. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

If you want a super comfy. IWB Holster, check out Highnoon holsters.

8. mfleetwood

I'll check one that out as well. See, I knew if I subscribed to this thread I'd find some ideas. Thanks for starting!

9. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I have a P220 Sig Carry model. It's my favorite to have on me since it's an awesome compact. The second gun I tend to carry from time to time is a Springfield 1911 GI .45 ACP. I also have a Walther PK380, but my fiance carries that one most of the time.

And yes, we both have C&C permits :)

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Agreed ....................