Carry and Conceal discussion

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by marko54, Feb 21, 2012.

1. gear_head

gear_head Member

No need to be a jerk. The OP wanted to know a good concelaed carry weapon, and some have praised a weapon that is limited for the topic at hand.

2. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Exactly! I was just curious to see what folks are carrying, thats all. I belong to a few carry/conceal forums so i was curious what the folks here have.

3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

When I was going through bootcamp a common phrase was it is either me or him. So when I carry I want something that to make sure it isn't me. If/when I carry I have 11 helpers on my side to help ensure that happens. My Sig 229 has never let me down. If that isn't enough I have other options.

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

What kind/type of holster do you use? I have an "inside the waistband" and an "on the belt conceal" type of holsters. One is uncomfortable and the other is kind of bulky.

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I had an inside the waistband one. I don't remember the brand. I got it through Galls.com.

6. mfleetwood

Cool..thx! I'll check it out. The one I have is terrible.

7. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

If you want a super comfy. IWB Holster, check out Highnoon holsters.

8. mfleetwood

I'll check one that out as well. See, I knew if I subscribed to this thread I'd find some ideas. Thanks for starting!

9. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I have a P220 Sig Carry model. It's my favorite to have on me since it's an awesome compact. The second gun I tend to carry from time to time is a Springfield 1911 GI .45 ACP. I also have a Walther PK380, but my fiance carries that one most of the time.

And yes, we both have C&C permits :)

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Agreed ....................